Saturday, March 7, 2009

tylenol is useless

yes, it's true, I have discovered Tylenol does nothing to help pain, a cough, or whatever.

I lost my voice today, how unfortunate. The only way I've been able to communicate is by using weird sign language. Luckily, my family can communicate just fine.

So anyways, today was also my dad's birthday, and we did nothing, just like mine. I was supposed to see WATCHMEN with him today, but I read in the Metro News that it had the 'best sex scene in the history of film' or something like that, and I realized there was no way I was going to sit through that with my dad sitting beside me. Can you say 'awkward'?????
Instead, we complained about my sister having her friends over for no specific reason, and eating us out of house and home. Who knew LGs could eat so much?
I should have been studying for French today, but ya know, it was my dad's birthday, and I was terribly under the weather. Eh, as long as my overall grade for French is a B, my parents don't care.

My throat has been killing me today. I try to cough but it does nothing, just makes it hurt even more! So my mom told me to take the Day-tim Tylenol for dry coughes, ugh it hasn't done anything for me.

Whenever I did try to speak, I literally sounded like Al Pacino in The Godfather III. So annoying.
Hopefully tomorrow, I'll have some of my voice back.

No comments: