Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bye bye rainy days

Finally, I'm getting outta this place. Heavenly sun, come to me!

Shopping and swimming(still don't have that bikini bod yet) and DISNEYLAND, in 8 hours it will be take-off for moi.

I'm praying I've got everything I need packed, I made like 4 lists.

So today, I hung around with my 2 favourite LFAers, and the sibling of one. I introduced them to some of the best independent stores here (that included a super cool record store!) and after we headed for some sushi, although I ordered chicken teriyaki. There was so much to eat, I didn't even finish it, but I was so full I didn't even eat dinner..........oh well, sucks for me. I was also introduced to 'coffee bubble tea' it wasn't bad, but I still prefer choco over any other flavour.

Since I have to wake up at 4am (WTF) I must sleep now. Well, it'll all be worth it once I hit that gorgeous sun. I swear though, it if rains at all, I will be so pissed......

See ya in 8 days!!!!

1 comment:

chipolito said...

LOL WHAT ?! SINCE WHEN DID YOU HAVE BLOGSPOT ?! HAHA AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME < ///// 3 yeah well, i'm happy you're back and you didn't turn black (: HAHA, i missed you so much, hope your vacation was fun! btw.. THE SHOES ON YOUR PAGE (L)(L)