Monday, March 2, 2009

French can wait, yes it can.

Well, as I put off studying for French for the umpteenth time, I have decided to write my first blog.


Yes I know, me having a blog.........Strange, seeing as I don't exactly know how to blog. And I was never particularly good at writing in a diary either. I've probably had 10 different diaries, many were never written in (what a waste of paper!)





So yesterday was the First of March. Nothing special, just your average Sunday. Except, (for anyone who actually cares and keeps track of these things) it was Roger Daltrey's birthday! And I completely forgot about it. Shame on me since I am the biggest WHO fan. I was very dissapointed that Rock 101 did not decide to wish him a happy birthday like they usually do with a rock star's birthday. Oh well, I guess it was something I had to celebrate with me, myself and I.
why don't all men look like him?
Happy Birthday Mr.Daltrey!
(finally, I've found a famous Pisces)

No comments: