Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"If I could turn back time", "forever young!" haahahah

Yes well, today is my birthday, which means I am a year older. How wonderful -____-"

Don't get me wrong, I had a good day, nothing out-of-the-way special, just a birthday greeting by all my friends.
Although I was quite surprised when I got home.

First and foremost, my mom cleaned out my whole room! I was so surprised she wanted to touch any of the junk I had in there. But she did, I love my mom for that.
And then for dinner, my dad came home with pizza (really, really good pizza if I might add) and a cake!
Jeez, never thought I was gonna get a cake tonight.......... Cookies&Cream ice-cream cake, my personal fave.
Now that I think of it, I bought myself a Dairy Queen blizzard after school :$
Oh well, it is my day of celebration ;)

So really, I didn't do anything particularly *special* but it was an alright day.


Now, I'm sitting at my computer, still sore from head to toe from today's work out, but I'll live to see another day.
Anyhow, after I came home to see my room clean, I ended up watching Life on Mars. My absolute favourite show on TV at the moment, there is nothing better. Except yesterday I found out that ABC was axing it!!!! How can they cancel a brilliant show like this?????? It's so tragic, really. So I'm guessing they're going to find a way to wrap up this season so they can make way for a very new and stupid sitcom or reality show. *deep sigh* Oh well, that's how competitive networks are.

Tonight I will reminisce on my childhood. Huh, 14 years of my life have already past. Strange.


Well, as Rod Stewart ends singing in my ear drum, I must answer his question : Yes, Mr.Stewart, you 'were' sexy, when you were young. So now I think it's time to throw in the towel, you're too old to continue touring.

Until another day

No comments: