Sunday, March 15, 2009

it's your party and it's not at your house? "yeah, you got a problem with that?"

Alright, so Friday was a very awesome day.

R and K, the best people ever, planned what was probably the best birthday party I've ever had.

Words cannot express my gratitude.

So I totally had a good time. The BEST were all there, and that included my favourite LFAers and VCers. On the plus side, I had something to wear that was not a repeat offense! Boo ya.

On the down side, the heart-to-heart sorta turned into a bash-to-bash. Then again, I did leave before it was over, so I don't know the details of what went down the rest of the night.
And yes it's true, I was not the last to leave. My father had work the next day so we negotiated on 9:30. How messed up was that? Not even 9:45.

Did I mention I was also 2 hours late? Hahahah, and there was almost no food! Lucky for me, Sheila saved a whole box of pizza, THANK YOU. And then the ice cream cake was just the best. Hamtaro was on it, hahah I love my friends.

So yesterday, I literally did nothing besides being a good Catholic and going to church.
After dinner my parents started watching Fast Times at Ridgemont High. They obviously don't know that I've already seen it. But I pretended I hadn't and stared at the computer like a good child.

So my awesome party planners are both in the States as I type this. What total bull. They don't come back until the day I leave, ugh you guys both suck! Well, I'm sure I can last 4 more days in this dreadfully rainy/snowy bore.

1 comment:

Shameless said...

HAHA, your welcome :P