Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Peter Pan sucks, I want to relive my childhood.

So I've started my countdown now. The last day of being 14 years old? I beg to differ.

This day was so incredibly pathetic, I almost went home halfway through, but I decided to give this day a chance, see if anything good would come out of it. Well nothing did!
So now I am sitting here, soar from head to toe because of my wonderfully painful track practice.

And I must ask the question, why was I not automatically born physically fit????


So tomorrow is a day of celebration, for me anyways. But, I must say that I have picked
up my dad's it's just another day attitude towards birthdays.
Really, it just symbolizes that you're getting older. And once you are 'old' you don't exactly enjoy what the celebration is for anymore.
Peter Pan on the other hand never ages. He sucks, I bet Benjamin Button wishes he was blessed with that curse instead.



Since I've been asked by more than 5 people "what am I going to do for my day?"
This is a list of what I would like to do, not what will actually happen


  • stay home, wrapped in my most comfortable blanket, with cake and a mug of very creamy hot choco watching my most favourite films from the Disney Renaissance

  • on the exercising side, take a bike journey to wherever.

  • shop shop shop and SHOP, I think I hear H&M calling my name......

  • eat out at the Keg. My un-vegitarian self is craving some steak or kalimari

Speaking of Disney movies, I must finish watching Beauty and the Beast. It's way overdue, but can you blame a girl for reliving her childhood as much as she can?



No comments: