Monday, March 16, 2009

crazy

Alright, so the most eventful moment of my day was when I went grocery shopping with my mom. I was just happy to be out of the house!
In 3 days I will be gone from this place, though. Finally! It feels like my Spring Break hasn't even started yet.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to sport a bikini at my decided vaca. destination :(
I don't have as much confidence as other girls I know........ So I guess it will be a one piece and a tankini for me. Darn, if only there were more track workouts, I wouldn't be so ashamed, hahah then again, who am I kidding???

So the parents have told me that we will have one day dedicated to shopping, wonderful. One day. Oh well, I looked up what was at the Palm Springs outlet, nothing excitingly good besides VANS and CONVERSE. Note the blog before this one, I really need to go to Converse.
The rest of the trip will consist of 1 day for DISNEYLAND (last time I went, I was an incredibly chubby 10 year old, so I am most defs excited for this), another day dedicated for hiking (oy) and another for a gigantor water park. Although I calculated the time, and there is a 97% chance the deadly red thing will be visiting me during that time. Can you say killjoy?

So what am I doing now? Listening to old school Britney Spears songs that's what! I was thinking about the songs I used to listen to when I was, well ya know, little. And I remembered when Christina, Britney, N*Sync, Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, and S Club were the coolest people in the world. So I went on imeem, typed in Britney Spears, and now I'm listening to Crazy, Stronger and Oops I Did It Again. Seriously people, whatever happened to bubble gum pop? The catchy lyrics and tunes are just the most addicting things ever. I now know why I was such a huge Britney fan. Too bad her tickets had to be uber pricey, well that's why I'm going to see Beyonce right?

No comments: