Tuesday, March 17, 2009

If U Seek Amy


Yeah so I kinda just figured out why that Britney song is so controversial. After researching through Google I discovered what 'If U Seek Amy' stands for. Please people, who the hell cares what the title actually means. There are far more women degrading, racial slurring, swearing every other word songs on the radio. But are the parents of America protesting against those songs, I don't think so. Seriously, if it took me this long to figure out what is so racy about it, then chances are majority of the kids who've listened to this song do not know what it means, and probably don't give a damn either. So parents, if you're so worried about what your kids will learn or "discover" from listening to this song, you might as well ban them from listening to the radio altogether.


On a lighter note, I owe my local library 10 buckaroos. WTF?! Okay there is no way I owe them that much. I returned all the DVDs I had out. This is messed up, I bet it's all the work of that creepy check-out lady. She hates my guts, it's so obvious.


I'm praying it doesn't rain tomorrow, I don't need that right now, please God. So 2 more days and it's the dessert and sun for moi. Yet I don't have the bikini body I was hoping for, darn. The fact that my mom made fish&chips tonight doesn't help. So now, I'm listening to 'E-Pro' by Beck, a song I've heard so many times but didn't realize it's full potential until I started hearing it on the "I Love You Man" commercials. Speaking of which, I really want to see that movie. Although it is about bromance, it looks so hilarious!


Alrighty, well my sister is eating ice cream, and because I have my wonderfully painful cramps, I am most definitely craving.

2 comments:

Emz said...

What does it mean?? And haha I read all your posts lol don't worry I have noooo idea what I'm doing blogging especially during finals week haha

Shameless said...

it says the f word if you listen to it carefully.. hahaha i heard about this controversy i mean the frick its just a song haha