Friday, November 27, 2009

take a double shot

so I thought I'd stick to the same old poses................
but.........





I was pretty damn bored today, so I thought I'd try out action shots. All I really did was move around a lot while my camera was taking photos. I'm quite impressed that they didn't turn out super blurry.
wearing: navy blue blazer-Value Village ($7!!), light blue raglan-American Apparel, high-waist denim skirt-H&M.


However, it was really cold today. And although I've lived in Canada my entire life, I still cannot get used to the weather............




so I put on the warmest over-sized cardigan you can imagine

ACTION TIME!



and i saved the best for last.......


"I got the wit that my enemies lack"
wearing: over-sized cardigan-Value Village($10), blouse-Value Village($5), denim skirt-H&M







8 comments:

ksalem said...

you are probably the cutest thing i've ever seen. holy crap, model! :)

Shameless said...

Did not know you were capable of jumping! hahaha kidding, the stuff looks good. even though we all know where/how you really got'em all ;)

Cindy Whitehead said...

fun shots! Like your blog.

Please come over and check out mine and let me know if you would like to swap "follows" or links. (-:

www.cindywhitehead.blogspot.com

brooke said...

so cute! haha these are fantastic, love them. that cardi looks amazingly warm and comfortable!

xx

Mel said...

I love that cardigan! Cute poses :)

Chelsea Finn said...

adorable photos. :) i love the fall!

Anonymous said...

cuuuuute pics. nice outfits.

Ane said...

the cardi looks so comfy, and the pics are really cute :)