Monday, November 30, 2009

stuck in a moment











one word: PALLADIUM



so at first I thought I'd use my savings to get myself a good pair of Doc Martens, but after I spent some time tonight on the Palladium Boots site, I have completely changed my mind. I am for sure saving up to get myself a pair of Palladium's. I still love Martens, but Palladium Boots are just too good to ignore. If you haven't checked out the website, then go! check it out now! And, if I may, you cannot leave the site without watching their exploration videos. So far they only have four, but they're über interesting. My personal fav is the Missile Silo Homes.



"Combining over 60 years of authenticity with modern manufacturing, premium materials and cutting edge styling, Palladium boots are ready to help you explore your street, your city, or the world."
-Palladium Boots

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES. GET THE PALLADIUMS! Those shoes are raaaaaad. :)

smalltownchic said...

loving those shoes ♥!

trade links?

http://smalltownchicc.blogspot.com/

Danielle @ Story of Style said...

I just stumbled upon your blog! So cute!

www.antiquatedtreasures.blogspot.com

Mel said...

Those are some pretty awesome boots, definitely more unique than Doc Martens!

Yup I recently became addicted to CoD! Do you play?

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

I just have to say that I love your title. I think it's so pun-ny! (ha-ha, I know, I'm so funny! I mean, pun-ny! Okay, anyways..)

I've totally wanted a pair of Docs, too. But these boots definitely look really nice. Docs are mainstream now, anyways! ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

K'arhol said...

hey ,
follow me ill follow u back
are u interested in link exchange ?
ciao !

stylespotterfashionblogger said...

Love Doc Martins, love the image in the sand.
Check out my blog

Ashley said...

The last pair is cool..love the plaid lining.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

K'arhol said...

hello ,
follow me on google friend connect
and ill follow u back
are u interested in link exchange ?

JOWY said...

Those shoes are hotness!! get them!!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Oooh, I still love these shoes. They are so perfect. I'm secretly lusting over potential outfits..

Thanks so much for stopping by!
quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com