Saturday, November 28, 2009

run it back with original flavor













for some strange reason I only came across these promos now, and I gotta say they make me very happy. it might be the colour of the photos, or it might be how fun and exuberant Lady Gaga looks in them. whatever the reason I am very gaga over Gaga right now. I can't even count how many times I've listened to 'Bad Romance'. I'll most likely be making more posts about her and her insane style since I am now very inspired by her look.

"Walk, walk passion baby, work it. I'm a freak bitch, baby"

7 comments:

Arushi Khosla said...

Ahahha yeah you're right about the Lady Gaga bit.

Cindy Whitehead said...

Love these Lady gaga images - so different than usual. Great post!

Adding you to my blog roll now - absolutely!! (-:

Thanks for stopping by nad your sweet comments.

Ashley said...

These photos are awesome!!

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Chelsea Finn said...

I love love love Lady Gaga! haha. :)

I love my red hair! but the only sad thing is it fades so fast, so i dye it every 6 weeks and its usually okay.
I have used 2 brands of hair dye (i never get it proffesionally dyed unless im turning back from red to blonde because then i have to bleach it back) I have used the Loreal Feria before and it worked really well but it was difficult to dye over and now I am using Garnier vibrant colors and it fades a little faster but it still works really well. :-) Niether of those brands have ever dried my hair out or anything like that

Have a good day! :)

Mel said...

Lady Gaga is so unique and cool! Somehow I feel like she's so awesome through the eyes of the media, but I wouldn't be too surprised if she showed up on the streets in normal clothing and whatever.

micol zanzuri said...

grate post

Anonymous said...

YEEEEEEES Omg Gaga is so delicious!Major fan over here!