Monday, November 23, 2009

i'm baaaaaack

For now, at least.

I've unfortunately been incredibly busy with school......... okay maybe not. I've just had no inspiration, absolutely none.

Just a few details of what I have been doing with my life so far:


VANCOUVER FASHION WEEK

just some highlights. nothing like NY Fashion Week, but I was glad to be at my first fashion show.


KISS


I never ever ever thought I would see Kiss in concert, however my dad surprised me with tickets the night before the concert. Yeah, I love my life. Mrs.Gene Simmons herself, Shannon Tweed, showed up before the concert started. And to be completely honest, she is a hot mom. Just thought I'd put it out there........ The concert was a BLAST, and I think I had an ever better time than I did at AC/DC.


WOLFMOTHER
So I started listening to Wolfmother A LOT, in these past few months and when I heard they were coming here for a concert, I totally freaked. Luckily I had enough cash on me to pay for my ticket, so my super cool aunt and I hit up the concert this past Saturday. Funnest concert ever, so far. I literally had so much fun, I never sat down once. And the crowd was so rowdy. People in the front row never stopped jumping up on stage, by the end the security guards pratically gave up. I'd definitely go see them again.

1 comment:

Cindy Whitehead said...

WOW! You went to some cool events. Vancouver fashion week must have been great - love this pics (-: