Monday, May 25, 2009

O M G


so because I have the best parents ever, I got to meet SELENA GOMEZ herself on Monday.

A few of my friends waited for 5 hours after school on Friday to meet her, and I didn't find out about it until Saturday! So I made a vow that I had to find her before she flew back to the States, I didn't even care about an autograph or photo, I just wanted to meet her and say something to her in person. Not really a lot to ask for, right?

So my friends and I decided we should go and try to find her. Unfortunately, I had a doctor's appointment at 3:30 and I woke up at 12pm! I ended up calling my friend and telling her that because we both woke up late, there was no point, and our other friends were busy.

Anywho, my mom said I could still go if I brought my lil sis with me too since she's the real Selena fan. So I said fine, as long as I get to go right? My dad wasn't all too happy about taking us since there was no guarantee that she would actually be there, but guess what? SHE WAS

I got there at like 6:33 (so specific, i know) and I missed her! She had already come out to take pics with fans and sign autographs so I just caught her walking on the other sidewalk. "HI SELENA" I yell, except I wasn't really that loud because for some reason I felt kinda weird yelling at her.......
Anyways, I was pretty disapointed because I couldnt even get a picture of her on the other sidewalk. But, lucky me, these two girl who'd been there before, talked to Selena's bodyguard for me and he said that she was coming out in 5 minutes because she was done filming for the day. So........she came out and I yelled "SELENA! CAN I HAVE A PICTURE?" And holy shizzles, she was sooooo nice! She came right over and took like 5 pictures with me and my sis. Oh, she also signed my magazine, the June/July issue of Teen Vogue because, ya know, she's on the cover.

So that was the highlight of my week. The first celebrity I've ever met in person. Apparently Zac Efron is coming in 1-2 weeks, so I am praying that I'll get a picture with that hotty. Hahah, and when the TWILIGHT cast comes back in August, I am for sure going to 'actually' look for them.

11 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Is she as sweet as she is on TV? :) awesome!



x

Alice X said...

wowww. you are so pretty though, i didn't even notice her.

Vera said...

How much fun you got to meet her! I agree with Alice, you're super cute and I didn't recognize her in the beginning :).

Sydnie said...

You are so lucky! Honestly though, you're prettier than her! You look just like a movie star! :)

Sydnie
www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com

Macy said...

oh wow, that's so cool. And she seems like such a lovely person too :)

Mel said...

WOW how wonderful! Haha there's no way I could hunt down celebrities in SF because it's too big. How lucky for you though!!!

Btw I finally watched Star Trek! LOVED IT! I love Spock!!!

Cookie said...

OMG love selena gomez!! cool blog!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ur prettier 4 sure.....x

Rosanna said...

i think she's adorable!!!

www.littlemissdressup.com

jessieADORE said...

So sweet :)