Thursday, May 14, 2009

dead and gone

why do the best TV shows always enjoy killing off very lovable characters?!

I just finished watching Grey's Anatomy, oh boy did I cry.

It was just so depressing, how could Shonda Rhimes just kill off O'Mally and Izzie on the same episode on the same day!
UGH, I am so upset, I am going to
miss Katharine Heigel and T.R. Knight so much. The only sweet thing was that they met each other in heaven. WHY WHY WHY though????

I thought for sure that McDreamy had saved her life, it was so obvious! She had her memory back, she remembered who she was, A
lex and her were gonna live happily ever after..........................

Honestly, who knows where the show is gonna go now? That was the group! Now it's all over......
I guess this means the show can focus more on McSteamy and Lexie, which isn't bad choice seeing how they're practically one of the main reasons I still follow the show :$

Believe it or not, I
stopped watching Grey's after the beginning of the 3rd season when all the new interns came in. But once the crossover episodes aired, I WAS SO HOOKED again. Really, I just wanted to see Addison and Derek on the same show again, but I found my love for Grey's Anatomy during those episodes, so it's all good. I now have something to look forward to on Thursdays since I gave up on Smallville and Supernatural, and Ugly Betty isn't doing much for my taste either.



bye bye :'(



BTW: Star Trek was AMAZING. My next blog will be my review of it, and how incredibly dreamy Chris Pine is ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

star Trek was amazing! And I wasnt happy either with Greys anatomy! Why would they do it! xxx

Mel said...

I'm jealous! I want to watch Star Trek!!!

I don't watch Grey's Anatomy but that doesn't sound too good. Did they really die?