Friday, June 19, 2009

new in town







a few days ago I dug up my denim jacket from a few years back. guess what? i now never leave my house without it! it's such a great accessory to have, just as long as you don't pair it up with more denim. and the sunglasses i bought because they remind me of the pair Audrey Hepburn wore in 'Tiffany's".

so I've been trying to get back on track with the Bacall & Bogie films that I've borrowed from the library, but other stuff always keeps coming up.

anyhow, I'm watching a biography on Jane Fonda so i guess that's all for today folks.

denim jacket: vintage, plaid shirt: hand-me-down, leggings, sunglasses: wet seal.


6 comments:

chipolito said...

YOU'RE STARTING A FASHION BLOG! OMFG, your pictures are so pro! keep going (: haha ammaazzinng.

TheSleekGeek said...

oh im just published a post about denim jacket, i wanna get one badlly,: (
u handle it really nicely :)
xx
Jun

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

stumbled on your blog and i have to give you props - DENIM JACKET = YES!
looks great !
Oh, and I love your banner too. Just lettin' ya know. Very cool! Awesome blog :)


girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com
Check out my brand new blog :)

Mel said...

Cute jacket! What's your favorite Bogie and Bacall film? I think I like "Dark Passage" best :)

Damsels said...

i like the jean jacket !
you wear it well
We Were Damsels

Cookie said...

Your jacket is soo cute!!

www.4acesdate.blogspot.com