Sunday, April 26, 2009

may you stay forever young

mind the title, I'm listening to some Bob Dylan (back when you could actually understand what he was singing).

so I just found out that Heidi and Spencer wed for real thanks to Brian Boy! God, that makes me so mad. Sorry to all the Speidi fans, but I was really hoping for a break up this season. Darn. i really though Spencer and the bar tender were gonna hit it off, but like he said, brunettes aren't his type. Darn again. Heidi could do so much better than that blond slob she now calls a husband.

speaking of Heidi Montag, have you people heard her new single?! Haha! oh jeez, it is too addicting.

so I'm trying to be at least a bit up-to-date with my music. trust me, when all you listen to is classic rock, you kinda forget that people still make good music in the 21st century.
Like Metric! I completely stopped listening to them after Poster of a Girl stopped being the best song ever.



BTW: My ode to Gregory Peck and all his fantasticness will be coming soon! Just as soon as I've seen enough of his movies.....

4 comments:

What is Reality Anyway? said...

haha! her single, haha!! xx

TMARIAM said...

METRIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333

Mel said...

I think the GG spin-off will be on next fall? But the first episode will technically be the May 11 episode of GG, where they will show some scenes of the new show.

Frances Davison said...

she has a SINGLE?! I'm going to youtube that NOW.