Thursday, April 2, 2009

i walk like this 'cause i can back it up



I love Beyonce. Tuesday night, I headed over with my besties to watch Sasha Fierce herself perform live. Words cannot express how amazingly amazing that concert was. First of all, Beyonce is HOT. What else is there to say? Her legs, face, the way she talks! Oh man, she was so gorgeous in every single way. But the definite highlight of the night: "What's your name?" "KEVIN!!!!" "And what's my name?" "MY WIFE!!!!!!!!!" "SAY MY NAME" "BEYONCEEEEEE!!!!!!!" This dude threw a paper onto the stage, Beyonce wipes her sweat on it, gives it to the guy, and then that conversation happens. Trust me, it was hilarious.

Anyways, I recently watched Sabrina and Roman Holiday. How much Audrey Hepburn can I take? I am obsessed with her movies, especially Roman Holiday. How dreamy was Gregory Peck in that movie??????? I totally understand why my grandma named my dad after him. She has a HUGE crush on that man. And William Holden and Humphrey Bogart in Sabrina! Honestly, I was rooting for Will to win Audrey's heart, but it was so obvious Humphrey was gonna get her. For once, I actually found Humphrey Bogart charming. Now I just have to watch My Fair Lady. I've had it for a while, but I haven't found the time to watch it.




Yesterday, I came home to find my very own turntable in my room! I love my grandpa so much. He was able to set the whole thing up, speakers and all. And he even brought over some more vinyls!!!! I've been nonstop listening to Boston and The Moody Blues. Now I need some Who, Zeppelin, AC/DC and of course, Bruce Springsteen. I've been searching hard for a copy of Born to Run.
NEED IT, WANT IT, NOW

2 comments:

Cari said...

Lucky you to get to see Beyonce. Sounds like you had fun. http://isnotfashion.blogspot.com

Fashionology said...

Love your blog!