Saturday, April 11, 2009

moon river

so to continue my Audrey Hepburn movie obsession, I've successfully watched Roman Holiday 3 times from beginning to end. my mom thinks i need to get a life now.

if you didn't figure it out already, this entry is dedicated to the life and style of Audrey Hepburn:

Sabrina. I love the last outfit!

Roman Holiday*sigh*the most romantic movie, ever.

"i love, your funny face"
TIFFANY'S

the 60s




which is why we love you!


PS: in the very near future, I will have an entry dedicated to Gregory Peck. (I've been non-stop watching his movies, too)!














































3 comments:

diamondsinchampagne said...

She will always and forever be remembered for her beauty inside and out.

Mel said...

Beautiful! Ahhh Roman Holiday was too sad! I wish Audrey actually had more films...

Can't wait to see your Gregory Peck entry!

Zarna said...

shes amazing.

great blog!

-zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com