Thursday, June 25, 2009

"Good Morning Angels!"

Ferrah Leni Fawcett
1947-2009
RIP

You were only on one season of Charlie's Angels but you ended up becoming a HUGE icon of the seventies. Even though you're gone, your legend will continue to live on. Words cannot express how tragic your passing is, and I'll always see you as a major fashion and beauty influence. You will be dearly missed Farrah, rest in peace.

"God made man stronger but not necessarily more intelligent. He gave women intuition and femininity. And, used properly, that combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I’ve ever met."

- Farrah Fawcett







Michael Joseph Jackson
1958-2009
RIP

The King of Pop passed away at 2:26 pm today, and it was definitely a very tragic and surprising death. He influenced a lot of people's careers and inspired many to dance. His songs will continue to live on in people's cars, stereos, iPods and everywhere. Thanks for the music Michael, rest in peace.

"I've been in the entertainment industry since I was six-years-old... As Charles Dickens says, "It's been the best of times, the worst of times." But I would not change my career... While some have made deliberate attempts to hurt me, I take it in stride because I have a loving family, a strong faith and wonderful friends and fans who have, and continue, to support me."

Michael Jackson


3 comments:

Mel said...

RIP to both. June 25th was just really depressing. Hmm, seeing that Charlie's Angels clip makes me want to go back and watch a few episodes.

Ash Fox said...

they were both incredible icons! awesome blog!
x
www.tittees.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

with all of the Farrah coverage, i had no idea exactly how pretty she really was....wow, what a beauty!
too many icons are leaving us...
xox
www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com